Bowflex TC5 Treadclimber Review
The Bowflex TC5 Treadclimber is the most affordable treadclimber machine to come along in years.
To get a Tread climber for under $1000 is fantastic – as most of their older models starter at $1499 and up.
The TC5 is a scaled down version of the popular fitness machine – with all of the main perks of a Treadclimber like super-high calorie burning, low impact workout and compact design.
Is it the right fit for you? Here’s a quick review of the Bowflex Treadclimber TC5 to help you decide:
- Price: $999
- Speed: 0 – 4.5 MPH
- Electronic Functions: 4 – Speed, Distance, Time, Calories
- Heart Rate Monitor: No
- Motorless Operation
- Quick Start
- User Weight Capacity: 300 lbs
- Includes Bowflex Body Weight Loss Plan
- 100% Bowflex Satisfaction Guarantee
- LCD Display Screen
- Warranty: 1 Year Coverage for Entire Machine
1) Most Compact Model – The TC5 is the most compact of the Tread climber models measuring only 43.1″ L x 27″ W x 52.8″ H. So if space is limited in your workout area this may be the right model for you.
2) Motorless Design – The TC5 comes with a motorless design – which makes it much more quiet than other models.
3) Quick Start – You can start your workout right away with the touch of a button. The LCD screen turns on as soon as you start your workout.
4) Bowflex Weight Loss Plan – Since these machines were primarily designed to be the fastest weight loss machines on the market, it makes sense that the Bowflex TC5 comes with a weight loss plan to help you burn maximum calories and lose weight.
You get a Daily Journal to track your food and water intake, completed exercise and record achievements. You also get a book with Over 70 Recipes and Calorie counters for specific foods.
5) Sleek, Clean Design – The TC 5 offers a new, sleeker, sexier look than older models – also impressive considering this price point. Plus, there are easy transport wheels so you can move it out of the way when you’re done working out.
Weaknesses:While the price is great, this is a bare-bones model. There is no heart rate monitor function and you only get to see 4 workout stats which toggle back and forth on the display screen. Also, while the motorless design is quieter than having a motor, many people prefer the motorized version like the TC10 or TC20.
If you’re looking to burn twice the calories as a regular workout and see results fast, you’re probably considering a Treadclimber machine. And the Bowflex TC5 Treadclimber is the most affordable model in the lineup. It’s compact and low impact with a clean, impressive design.
While it doesn’t have some of the extras that the higher end models carry, if you’re on a budget but still want fast results, it can deliver for you.
Where To Buy At A Discount:
You can get the Bowflex TC5 direct from the Manufacturer. Plus you can watch videos and read success stories of other Treadclimber owners.
Click Here To Save on the Bowflex Treadclimber TC5